Pruning lopper – P50
P50 Pro-Pruner designed to prune large branched forestry trees, up to 50 mm, have also proved to be outstanding for the pruning of large vine cordons, with less cutting effort, maintenance and sharpening required. The curve blade design holds the loppers steady resulting in a clean cut.
All Pro-Pruner models have a non-sliding double action cutting system. Less effort is required to make cuts. The Pro-Pruner curve blade section holds the branch while cutting resulting in a clean healthy cut while pruning, every time.
Recent testing in Brazil has demonstrated that the P50 lopper is ideally suited for pruning coffee plants, please view the video below to see this is practice.
Check that you have the right lopper for your pruning tasks. If you have any doubts please talk to us before making your choice.
- Designed and developed in New Zealand based on years of forestry trials. Further refined to suit a wider range of pruning situations and wood types with the help and advice of orchard, vineyard, kiwifruit and forestry workers
- The length of the handles is 53cm, the overall length of the loppers is 65cm.
- Designed for cuts up to 50mm.
- Simple but very effective design, loppers are easily maintained with a basic set of tools.
- Loppers enable users to achieve higher productivity, putting the trees ahead of the competition
- Sold internationally for forestry, fhorticultural and garden pruning
- See Tech Info for further details, maintenance and sharpening tips and see videos below
Accessories & parts:
- Holster - fits all Pro-Pruner loppers, the lopper handles fold back for easy and safe storage in these holsters.
- Reccomended sharpening with either the Topman double sided or DMT red and blue diamond sharpeners.
See sharpening video below.
Replacement parts available:
Please note: For US customers we can ship spare parts at a better rate than we would be able to sell them on Amazon, via Postal Service Internation Small Packages. Please contact Lakewood Products directly for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org